GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]]

4 posters

Go down

Do you think it seems intersting

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_lcap0%Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_lcap0%Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_lcap50%Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_lcap50%Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]]

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 am

Battle Royale takes place in an alternate timeline - the government of Japan is a police state, known as the Republic of Greater East Asia (大東亜共和国 Dai Tōa Kyōwakoku). Under the guise of a "study trip," a group of students from Shiroiwa Junior High School (城岩中学校 Shiroiwa Chūgakkō) in the fictional town of Shiroiwa (Kagawa Prefecture) are sleep-gassed on a bus. They awaken in the Okishima Island School on Okishima, an isolated, evacuated island south-west of Shodoshima, also in Kagawa Prefecture. They learn that they have been placed in an event called The Program. Officially a military research project, The Program is a means of terrorizing the citizens, of causing such paranoia as to make organized insurgency impossible. According to the rules, every year since 1947, fifty third-year junior high school (fourteen to fifteen years old) classes are isolated, and each class is required to fight to the death until one student remains. Their movements are restricted by metal collars, later identified as Model Guadalcanal No. 22, around their necks which contain tracking and listening devices; if any student should attempt to escape The Program, or enter declared "danger zones", a bomb will be detonated in the collar, killing the wearer. If no student dies in any twenty-four-hour period, all collars will be detonated simultaneously.

Okishima Island map as depicted in the film; the lists next to map are the students' names.After being briefed about The Program, the students are issued survival packs which include a map, compass, flash-light, food and water, and a random weapon or other item, which may be anything from a gun to a paper fan. During the briefing, two students anger the supervisor, Kinpatsu Sakamochi, who kills both. As the students are released onto the island, they each react differently to their predicament; beautiful delinquent Mitsuko Souma murders those who stand in her way using deceiving tactics, Hiroki Sugimura attempts to find his best friend and his secret love, and Shinji Mimura makes a failed attempt to escape the Program.

In the end, four students remain: protagonist Shuya Nanahara, Noriko Nakagawa, Shogo Kawada - a survivor of a previous instance of the Program - and antagonist Kazuo Kiriyama. Following a car chase and shoot-out between Kazuo and the main characters, Noriko kills Kazuo by shooting him with a revolver. Shogo then takes his two partners to a hill. After telling Shuya and Noriko that he will kill them, Shogo shoots in the air twice, faking their deaths for the microphones planted on the collars. He then dismantles the collars. While Shogo is on the winner's ship, Shuya and Noriko have also boarded. On the ship, Shogo kills Sakamochi and a soldier ,while Shuya kills the other soldiers on board. Shogo tells Shuya how to escape, succumbs to his wound from the battle with Kiriyama and dies. The two remaining students return to the main-land and find a clinic belonging to a friend of Shogo's father. From there, they make plans to escape to the U.S., facing an uncertain future as they run from the authorities.

Also all Info was on Wikipeida!? Cool

Last edited by BenDoxMe on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty Re: Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]]

Post  Animosity Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:06 am

OK. Technically. More like ages 17+ should watch it hahaha, but anyways . . . I thought that movie was pretty whack. and of course it Sucked. Sucked as in it would suck to be in that position, the movie was pretty good. If you don't mind seeing Limbs chopped off and gore to the max then watch this movie i guess?
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty LOL!

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 am

Acutally it i was stupid so True but still it was kind of COOL in some type of way : ]
But yeah that would suck i'm supposing you watched it!? alien
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty Re: Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]]

Post  Animosity Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 am

Yeah, Most of us have too i think.

It was . . . pretty interesting, seeing how people would act in a situation like that. People sure do go crazy in desperate times.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty True!

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:09 am

ummm ok lol
True though me i'll just hide until there's one person left then kill him : ]
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 am

good luck with that, hahaha, I think someone tried to do that and died in the film >.>"
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:11 am

ughh i don't feel like watching that anymore & maybe i think!
I knwo right Very Happy
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty ok well

Post  KietTran Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 am

Well when i first saw the movie it was pretty cool, like really cool actually, but then i started reading the manga and then i was all like man they should have made this a series based off the manga instead, cause the movie sucked compared to the manga.
KietTran
KietTran

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale [Warning Ages 13+ are able to watch this : ]] Empty THERE"s A MANGA!

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:04 am

There's a manga wow i didn't know that ughhh i'm guessing it had more
detail in the manga then it had in the movie!?
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 am

Ben, the manga is like 100x disgusting and messed up as the movie, but has a deep story and great characters.

I'll let you read it when you're old enough
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 am

umm No thank you i just watched it because my friend recommand anyways i'm just trying to grow up too fast LOl anyways nah i'm not going to even watch the second movie!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 am

umm No thank you i just watched it because my friend recommand anyways i'm just trying to grow up too fast LOl anyways nah i'm not going to even watch the second movie!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:56 pm

My Friend found out where the manga is online : [
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 am

Hopefully it doesn't mess up your friend too much. There were parts that made me upset
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:41 am

Lolz he said that there were some parts that were just jacked up & not really necessary
He said theres alot of sexual stuff in it but somee how he went on another web & it deleted those parts & just making it bloody lolz he showed me parts of it but it was when narahara was talking...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 am

yeah the sexual content is really bad, but important to the storyline.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:26 am

That's intersting No offense but always in Japanese
Manga there's always perverted stuff No
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum