GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake....

5 posters

Go down

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake.... Empty Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake....

Post  xominivyox Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/12/16/2008-12-16_happy_birthday_adolf_hitler_boy_with_naz.html

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake.... Alg_adolf

This Hitler youth is blond-haired, blue-eyed and just turned three.

Adolf Hitler Campbell is the middle child of three kids given Nazi-themed names by their parents, including a dad who denies the Holocaust occurred and decorates his home with swastikas.

"They're just names, you know," father Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

Adolf has two sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie. The latter, just eight months old, was named for Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler.

The bizarre names came to public attention after a local ShopRite declined to provide the Holland Township, N.J., family with a cake inscribed "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

"Other kids get their cake," Campbell complained. "I get a hard time. It's not fair to my children. How can a name be offensive?"

The kids are growing up in a home festooned with a swastika in every room. The father wears boots that once belonged to a Nazi soldier, and claims a relative was a member of Hitler's feared Schutzstaffel.

The parents insist they are not racist, although they don't believe in mingling the races.

And Heath Campbell claims he doesn't understand why people are shocked when they hear his son's full name.

Someone give him a history book.
xominivyox
xominivyox

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake.... Empty Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake....

Post  NgVt Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 pm

always that one family that has to go and ruin everything..

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake.... Empty Re: Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake....

Post  xominivyox Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:14 am

NgVt wrote:always that one family that has to go and ruin everything..
ahahaha. yeahh. trueeee! to think the parents dont know why people are making such a big deal about their kids names...
i feel bad for the kids. they're gonna grow up to hate the world. maybe....
xominivyox
xominivyox

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake.... Empty wow

Post  KietTran Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am

really? you name your son adolf hitler and complain when you have a hard time getting someone to put happy birthday hitler on it. DEAL. its not like people who name their children Candy or Coco dont have a hard time with people calling their daughters sluts
KietTran
KietTran

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Stupid racists
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 am

I feel kind of Sorry for him... I mean I think his parents mistreading him making him hate the world
But at the same time I do not feel Sorry for him Though he hates the world , he shouldn't take it upon others
It's like Asians Dominating other races Because of our Intelligants! : ]
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down