GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm?

+3
Animosity
No. 2
BurpleSmile.dtd
7 posters

Go down

When do you guys log on to the GDPT Fourm?

When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_lcap22%When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_lcap44%When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_lcap33%When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_lcap0%When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_lcap0%When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Empty When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm?

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 am

When Do you Guys Go on the GDPT Fourm?
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Empty Re: When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm?

Post  No. 2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 am

almost everyday
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm? Empty Re: When Do you Guys Usually Go On the GDPT Fourm?

Post  Animosity Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:41 am

Everyday.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 am

I Do usually go on here usually on Mondays & Almost Friday if i have time
But yeah I usually on breaks or etc Do go on here often almost everyday to check if there are posts
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  19pokemon Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:27 am

everyday unless I have alot of homework
19pokemon
19pokemon

http://everything-that-is-cool.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 pm

I usually Complete my homework Fast
It's just studying for Quizs, Tests, Mid Terms, or sometimes doing a project..
But I usually Do well well sometimes lol!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 am

Bien.... That's not a good sign. If you are addicted to this site which i suppose you are.
That might explain to me why your grades used to be A's now some of them turned into B's
Out of four courses Math : B, Language arts : B,& Science : B
I can get why Science you got a B , but the others Math & language arts ? They should be easy & breezy.
Social Studies it's alright. Also you have a math tutor that not a good sign your suppose to get an A in that.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Though I find getting addicted to a forum like this hard to believe, a drop in your grades is not good. Ben, you should take time to investigate what could be causing your grades to go a bit lower. I find that sometimes when I do homework, I feel myself rushing because I want to do something else. Try to get rid of that feelin' by reducing or shceduling limited time for hte activity you have in mind.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm going to raise them no big deal.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:02 am

Back up those words and show them what you're made of!
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khoa Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:11 am

i joined today and i dont find it addicting
Khoa
Khoa

http://www.myspace.com/khoahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:45 am

Well thats you but my brother Bien oh gosh when he enjoys anything could be fourms or games.
He like sticked to it like once I woke up he was already up playing Gunz online , and i asked him how long have you been up.
He said two hours before i woke up he's been playing this. Creepy right? Well that's him.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:41 am

ooo it's just a phase . . . I had mine . . . >.>" Lets not talk about that . . . hahaha, but he'll grow out of it i'm sure.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 am

Animosity wrote:i'm addicted to drama anime

what in the heck dude..

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Hahaha... well at least he got up EARLY to play video games... it's at least better than say, staying up all night playing video games.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 am

yeah that's wat I meant. and Thanh . . . wtf . . . u know nothing about me . . . in fact u probably know the LEAST.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 am

Animosity wrote:blah blah blah

that's all i'm hearing..

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:43 am

no, ur wrong, cause ur reading it, and if that's wat you see when you read it then you need to go to the doctor. SLAY. . . . ED
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 am

Animosity wrote:no, ur wrong, cause ur reading it, and if that's wat you see when you read it then you need to go to the doctor. SLAY. . . . ED

you can't slay without a sword, or even an E-SWORD

SO STFU

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 am

hmmmmm well than . . .

-|---->

SLAAAYED
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 am

no official registration of the sword.

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:06 am

well now, looks like I'm kinda forced to get on this everyday . . . I have computer 4th period now and this is the only un-blocked site. har har har.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

yesss andrew... forced participation... yessssssssssss
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down