GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion Pack

+2
No. 2
elementcubed
6 posters

Go down

Expansion Pack Empty Re: Expansion Pack

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Well I don't want too Sad Unless I know you I will I'm not a crazy person so i don't intend to show it in my opinon.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 am

I think by "show emotions" they meant have some personality, don't be so quiet.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am

No. 2 wrote:SOmetimes life is rough, and when you go through hard times with buddies, it makes them closer.

But yeah, my dad is pushing for a modern movement that celebrates relaxation and peace more than the stringent no-sleep camps. Don't worry Ben, someday you'll be part of the planning committee and you can chagne stuff.

Well like i said those kids get on my F***ing nerves alot really. I don't enjoy being harrased just because i don't show emotion! Really WHO THE F! Shows there emotions to random ppl it's like You Duy going to up to a black dude, and crying to him or like w/e ok? Wouldn't you think that black dude would think 1. your crazy or 2. you need problems.

I don't bother when I know that my options will be shot down. ok? F.Y.I. your dad should keep protesting.

Plus w/o GDPT i would have been in Boy scouts UGHH :O
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 am

SOmetimes life is rough, and when you go through hard times with buddies, it makes them closer.

But yeah, my dad is pushing for a modern movement that celebrates relaxation and peace more than the stringent no-sleep camps. Don't worry Ben, someday you'll be part of the planning committee and you can chagne stuff.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 am

TofuEaterBen wrote:Nuhuh I HAD TO GO TO THAT STUPID THING THAT CAMP REALLY UGHHH! I HATED THAT CAMP REALLY. IF I WAS FORCED TO GO THROUGH THAT I RATHER SHOOT A PISTOL THROUGH MY HEAD OK?

1. THOSE KIDS (GROUPS W/E) GOT ON MY NERVE SAYING OH I'M EMO OR NO EMOTION I DON'T FUCKING SHARE MY EMOTIONS WITH OTHER PPL UNLESS I KNOW YOU OK?
2. THAT CAMP'S TEST I COULDN'T EVEN STUDY AT ALL SO I DID WAS PRATICALLY GUESS ON SOME Q'S I DIDN'T KNOW.
3. SHARING SHOWERS NOT MY THING OK? (because some ppl took to long GOD UNLESS YOUR A GIRL YOU DON"T HAVE TO TAKE 30 mins showers!)
4. I DON'T ENJOY STAYING UP TO 12 O CLOCK AT NIGHT SINGING! NOR SHALL I EVER!
5. I DID IT FOR TWO PURPOSES TO GET MY CERTIFICATE, AND BECOME A LEADER AND STUFF, AND TO LEARN SOME STUFF WHICH I DIDN'T THINK THAT REALLY HELPED.

i'M NOT COMPLAINING OR GETTING MAD BUT I'M JUST SAYING TRY TO STRECH THE DAYS OUT ALITTLE MORE IF YOU CAN.
I UNDERSTAND THEY HAD TO TAKE A BREAK JUST TO TEACH US THAT STUFF BUT STILL NEXT TIME I HOPE THEY ATLEAST GIGVE US LIKE 6 OR 4 MINUTES TO TAKE A BREAK.

Wow that sure might be miserable but look at it in a good way well you got to meet new people right? Yeah you kind of expect to much, and it's ok but just don't get your hopes up high.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 am

Nuhuh I HAD TO GO TO THAT STUPID THING THAT CAMP REALLY UGHHH! I HATED THAT CAMP REALLY. IF I WAS FORCED TO GO THROUGH THAT I RATHER SHOOT A PISTOL THROUGH MY HEAD OK?

1. THOSE KIDS (GROUPS W/E) GOT ON MY NERVE SAYING OH I'M EMO OR NO EMOTION I DON'T FUCKING SHARE MY EMOTIONS WITH OTHER PPL UNLESS I KNOW YOU OK?
2. THAT CAMP'S TEST I COULDN'T EVEN STUDY AT ALL SO I DID WAS PRATICALLY GUESS ON SOME Q'S I DIDN'T KNOW.
3. SHARING SHOWERS NOT MY THING OK? (because some ppl took to long GOD UNLESS YOUR A GIRL YOU DON"T HAVE TO TAKE 30 mins showers!)
4. I DON'T ENJOY STAYING UP TO 12 O CLOCK AT NIGHT SINGING! NOR SHALL I EVER!
5. I DID IT FOR TWO PURPOSES TO GET MY CERTIFICATE, AND BECOME A LEADER AND STUFF, AND TO LEARN SOME STUFF WHICH I DIDN'T THINK THAT REALLY HELPED.

i'M NOT COMPLAINING OR GETTING MAD BUT I'M JUST SAYING TRY TO STRECH THE DAYS OUT ALITTLE MORE IF YOU CAN.
I UNDERSTAND THEY HAD TO TAKE A BREAK JUST TO TEACH US THAT STUFF BUT STILL NEXT TIME I HOPE THEY ATLEAST GIGVE US LIKE 6 OR 4 MINUTES TO TAKE A BREAK.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 am

TofuEaterBen wrote:Why not i don't really mind but just make them give me my space cause that Camp was ..... anyways I missed my friend Kourthey's B-day Pool Party & she got mad at me Just for taht Crying or Very sad

Well anyways you'll have an oppurtuinity to go to her Birthday don't worry.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:18 am

Why not i don't really mind but just make them give me my space cause that Camp was ..... anyways I missed my friend Kourthey's B-day Pool Party & she got mad at me Just for taht Crying or Very sad
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:57 am

i guess so i mean like sure why not i mean LIKE THE LITTLE PPLS HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE OTHER ONES ... EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WEIRD WHY NOT I MEAN...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Expansion Pack Empty Let's be lazy

Post  Chaumander Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:44 am

Why don't we just make the other GDPT peeps come to us? This is a pretty nice forum.
Chaumander
Chaumander

Back to top Go down

Post  xominivyox Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:26 am

yes. yes we should do this. that way. it will be more funn. and a lot more variety of
topics and such. its boring to see nobody reply to your post. :[ ahahahah.
xominivyox
xominivyox

Back to top Go down

Post  elementcubed Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 pm

After some thinking and googling I've thought of a few things. keep the url, that shouldn't be too much of a problem, it's just a link to here, i don't think people would care, they'll just either copy and paste or something. Even if we did have to remake the forum that should take half and hour or less. We haven't really made any major heading with it yet. I mainly see Andrew, Thanh, Duy, and Ben on here. It'd be good to have new ideas and discussions outside our group, more people, forum needs to expand, otherwise this forum will get mundane with the same people's opinions and die out. I know personally if I wanted any of you guys' opinions I'd probably just ask and not post. I was just going through the different topics and I'm starting to sense that this is another IM application. In one topic it was mostly Andrew and Ben talking back and forth. There aren't enough people in this forum, or will be in this forum who would care about what they're talking about, why don't they just IM each other, that would make more sense . . . or post on each other's facebook walls . . . hmmm. There are a few other GDPT forums out there like this one that look like they started like this one, restricted to one family and have just a few members and only a few posts. I think they're dead. If we're gonna use this forum as a serious means of communication and sharing of ideas then we have to actively move for that, if not then, well we had a forum.
elementcubed
elementcubed

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 am

we'd have to remake the forum, since we can't rename the url
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expansion Pack Empty Expansion Pack

Post  elementcubed Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 am

We should change it to GDPT, then invite other GDPT's, then have a section for each temple, like guilds.
elementcubed
elementcubed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum