GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self!

+2
Animosity
BurpleSmile.dtd
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think it is!?

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap17%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap0%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap0%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap50%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap17%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_lcap16%Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Empty Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self!

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 am

Dude if you think i hacked your acc i don't ok
btw who are you!? Suspect
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Empty Re: Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self!

Post  Animosity Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:05 am

My left . . . . leg, that it's Tan.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Empty Re: Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self!

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 am

lol he keeps spamming my inbox ughh i already told im his pass...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 am

how about we get an admin to delete the 2 accounts, and he can just make a new one -_-
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

yeah....
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 am

remind me again, he can make a new one for now. I'll delete the others when i have time.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  myaccountgothacked Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 am

i think its ben caue i tried to log in and it said my account was logged in and ben made my account so..................
myaccountgothacked
myaccountgothacked

Back to top Go down

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Empty ....wtf

Post  xominivyox Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:16 am

oh wow. so its tan or ben. hm. weird thing is. bens the one who started this uhh
post thing. and also. did he spell reveal wrong? or he wanted to use the word review?
xominivyox
xominivyox

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 am

myaccountgothacked wrote:i think its ben caue i tried to log in and it said my account was logged in and ben made my account so..................

OK REALLY. THAT JUST CONFUSED ME. and why must u PM me . . . -_-"
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 am

First of all if you beilieve taht i did it Bahhump!
Anyways ummm actually i don't really know why happen to Tan's Acc...
I tried to fix it maybe he forgot his pass or something but it won't let me in either..
SO yeah i made his acc Cause he was proably to lazy to do it...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Myaccountgothacked! YOu better review your self! Empty who?

Post  19pokemon Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:52 am

small kiet or big one? Question
19pokemon
19pokemon

http://everything-that-is-cool.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum