GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series

3 posters

Go down

Which is better?

Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_lcap20%Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_lcap60%Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_lcap20%Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Empty Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series

Post  19pokemon Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 am

What do you think is better?

Eragon for me!
19pokemon
19pokemon

http://everything-that-is-cool.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Empty Re: Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series

Post  Animosity Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 am

huuum well the Twilight series were more aimed at the girls probably and the eragon series I'm sure the guys would like it more . . . I read both but I dunno, they were just alright . . .
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series Empty Re: Books: Eragon series Vs. Twilight series

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:02 am

I don't Really lIke Books that are long [Eragon & eldest] I'm Not a reading Person Depeding on the Genre
So I kind of PreferTwilight BECAUSE I ONLY LIKE THE VOILENCE THE ROMANCE STUFF IS KIND OF WACK
NO OFFENSE LADIES BUT I'VE SEEN TOO MUCH DRAMAS WITH THAT TYPE OF THING!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum