GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival?

+2
No. 2
BurpleSmile.dtd
6 posters

Go down

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival?

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_lcap33%What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_lcap0%What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_lcap17%What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_lcap50%What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_lcap0%What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Empty What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival?

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 pm

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Yesterday?
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Empty Re: What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival?

Post  No. 2 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:59 am

didnt get to stay long, but it seemed like it was fun. I wish they had less "cute little girl" dances, its annoying and stops being cute after ten seconds.

needs more original and engaging content
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival? Empty Re: What did you guys think of the Vietnamese festival?

Post  19pokemon Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:48 am

Yeah, I guess it could have been better
19pokemon
19pokemon

http://everything-that-is-cool.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 am

still cute for me after ten hours.

Har Har Har
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 am

SHUT UP ANDREW
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

Depending i'm comparing it with the Chinese Festival Very Happy
To me I think the runner should have sold us the tickets so that he could rent a better place next time.
I mean really i see ppl wearing coco Chanel, & Gucci etc, and to my opinon if they can't buy like what a 6 or a 7 dollar ticket.
I think that's kind of cheap though not to mention some of the food was a major ripoff , a regular sweet ball scatter w/ sesame was 1 $ a piece. That was a rip off to my opinon. NOt to complain but seriously this program should be runned better!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

Sometime s the prices seem "unfair" because they are either fundraising or homemade.

You have to pay to get in? I didnt know that
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 am

"Unfair" really? To my opinon people wearing purses that cost what over 200 dollars & you can't even pay what a 6 or a 7 dollar to me that seems a bit cheap but in a snobish way. BTW my mom knows that guy that is running it Very Happy Yes we had to pay but it was totally worth it. They had a performance where pretty chinese dancers danced Smile Anyways it was so funny too if i have time i'll post up some pics i like you took Very Happy

HOMADE! REALLY I FREAKEN PAID For that SEASAME BALL 1 DOLLAR Sad NOT THAT GOOD EITHER MAN! ALRIGHT? I BOUGHT TWO OF THOSE ONES AT THOSE OTHER VIET SHOPS.

2. FUndraisers ARE WHEN YOU DO PAY in order to go in.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:24 am

Im talking about that sesame ball. The price may seem overboard but it may be going toward a good cause, or an old lady's bills.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm

I understand that Duy but it's not just that sesame ball it's like the others too Sad
The only good price was like a five cookies for a dollar though.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:15 am

ben.. they probably didn't buy tickets because they knew they wouldn't win.

also that place they rented is really nice compared to other places. Besides the owner there has a strong relationship with the Vietnamese community.

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Not really I'm not Trying to be CHEAP or anything the prices are really unresonable for my taste?
Oh really Did you know the Old place we usually go to the New year festival at the state fair ground was actually big not to also mention Expensive? Do you also know why we don't go to it anymore?
It's because the funding is not able to pay for all of that. For 1 hr = 100$ just to rent that place.
Do you know why the Chinese Festival was able to rent that place ? well? Answer those Q's.
Really you say that place was actually good unlike the others? That's nice to know.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 am

ben, i don't know why you're complaining. you got in free..

i've been to other places for tet new years, and i have always liked this one. besides, i'll say it again. THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNITY HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OWNERS OF THE LIGHT HOUSE CONVENTION CENTER.

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 am

I'm not really complaining just "Saying"..... Um yeah.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 am

Don't get us wrong, Ben, it's perfectly fine to raise legitimate questions about what we do. Just be open to our explanations!
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:01 am

I understand though sometimes i intend to get snobbish though.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 pm

I had to go to work on that day so I didn't go there.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down