GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically!

+3
NgVt
Animosity
BurpleSmile.dtd
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think the people i hang out w/ are Preps if so does that make me one!?

Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Empty Re: Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically!

Post  Animosity Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:43 am

ehhhh define "acting" preppy . . .
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Empty Re: Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically!

Post  NgVt Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:20 am

you

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

NOOOO! Lies Lies Lies.....
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Whose your Best friends besides ppl in GDPT ppl you hang out w/ at schooL or anywhere practically! - Page 2 Empty the real zone

Post  KietTran Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 pm

ok let me tell you this

none of you guys are preppy

your jeans arent like 100 dollars

you dont wear khaki shorts all the time

i havent seen any of you guys in a pastel coloreed sweater or anything

you dont play tennis, or go boating

you guys arent abnormally rich

you dont go to Ralph for all your fashion needs

your not jerks

you dont wear boating shoes or other rly ugly shoes all the time

you guys dont have matching northface jackets

ITS REAL
KietTran
KietTran

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:57 pm

See See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 am

KietTran wrote:ok let me tell you this

your not jerks

ITS REAL

No like i said he is preppy in his OWN ways. You do know preppy people don't always have to fit that description.
The ones i met their normal , and nice. They're smart too , and middle class. It could be like that not all preppy people MUST have to fit this topic. When people of preps they think of that not always preppy people fit those if you actually meet the REAL ones.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Meow81 wrote:
KietTran wrote:ok let me tell you this

your not jerks

ITS REAL

No like i said he is preppy in his OWN ways. You do know preppy people don't always have to fit that description.
The ones i met their normal , and nice. They're smart too , and middle class. It could be like that not all preppy people MUST have to fit this topic. When people of preps they think of that not always preppy people fit those if you actually meet the REAL ones.
Drop this topic yes i can act preppy & sometimes even wear preppy clothes.
I don't MEAN To ok YES I CAN BE! NO BIG DEAL!
DROP THE TOPIC Evil or Very Mad
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  19pokemon Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:51 am

Most of my friends are my friends on facebook
19pokemon
19pokemon

http://everything-that-is-cool.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 am

19pokemon wrote:Most of my friends are my friends on facebook

who is this.

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

It's Lil kiet
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2