GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

+2
Animosity
BurpleSmile.dtd
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? Empty Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:50 am

I've been noticing lately that alot of our GDPT family has been shrinking day by day
I was just wondering what happen to all thosse members that came?
Like i said we might not have quantity but we have quality.
We don't need to be a big family like the others . [which i think is weird imagine 2 groups of anh vu]
But we still need to find out atleast where or why the members of our GDPT family just stop coming or just somehow dissapear.
- Please if you know atleast some of the people that don' t come contact them ask why they don't come here?
P.S. If hastlying is needed it will be provided.

Thanks , Ben Very Happy
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? Empty Re: Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

Post  Animosity Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 am

. . .

*cough*

. . .
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? Empty Re: Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 am

your Joking i mean at least one person?????
Oh well i don't blame you guys anyways people change , and all the sudden they feel like they're wasting there time
Going to the Temply Rubbish!
I mean what are they going to do on sundays huh play video games , soon after that they'll become crazy like those kids on TV Killing people or some what doing some thing Jacked up.
What ever i can care less they want to waste time god gave them let it be
But i won't waste a minute.
I won't feel so pity for them when they grow up jacking up there life or not knowing what to do when a situation occurs.
Or Joining some other Religion just because they're wife or friends tell them too.
For JC IT's only one day i mean it's not that torturing peoples.
Peoples that parents are busy , and not able to take them there i can understand Or your busy w/ family or you have work.
But people who think they can skip , and make up a phoney excuse like i didn't want to go
BULL SHIT! Ok i've had it i feel really sorry for your dad Duy or Minh Chau He's trying his all best , and people don't apperciate that i've had it with those people!
& when that happens i'll won't show any sign of pity.
For someone wasting there time instead of going somewhere else or watching movies.
Duy's Dad is the one that sacerfice his Sundays trying to teach us lessons that can help us in lifes.
FYI : People like him don't have to come they can do something else like go shopping , and stuff!
But some people think it's boring , and not worth it they'll soon see. Like if you don't pay attention in class for the lesson
When you get the homework BAM! It's not a good example but it shows that everything has it's meaning or has a lesson.
I'm really disguisted , and this makes me angry writing this or telling others. They should know better than that.
Note : In some states i doubt they're nice like Duy's / Minh Chau's Dad wasting his time on SUndays or in summer taking some of us to California for important lessons. You don't find people like those alot so i recommand you apperciate his deeds!

- For those who come frequently thank you guys , and please keep coming!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 am

dude Ouch much?

I'm one of those losers T.T
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 am

No your not i know you would try to come here often but i heard that your busy with school work from the others.
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 am

oooo I'm loved.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 am

Of Course you are! Very Happy
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:54 am

now now ben, calm down.. Some people can't ocme because they are busy, or parents can't take them.

besides, no one is answering you because no one views this section. Try the off topic.

Last edited by NgVt on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 am

Ummm Thanh i just wrote taht in my little letter i just post ....
Did you read it or skim it , and that picture no comment..

Peoples that parents are busy , and not able to take them there i can understand Or your busy w/ family or you have work
Did you look for that my friend?
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 am

no i was actually just trying to show off that pic..

it was too mean, i'm taking it down.

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am

yeah. yo, I got a legitimate reason.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 am

andrew log back on i'll show it to you

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 am

ok Thanh . . . that was over the line . . . >.>
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 am

what... i deleted it

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 am

OMG is that actually Andrew in a dress Shocked
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:06 am

Do not say anymore.
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 am

ummmm ok ......... Shocked
ALl am i going to say is why? Shocked
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Animosity Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 am

just . . . just . . . no comment -_-"
Animosity
Animosity

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 am

ummmm ok... i won't say no more me & my friend did that as a joke
For a sleepover but we failed Sad and now ppl think something else so don't worry!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? Empty I appreciate you, Ben!

Post  Chaumander Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 am

Ben I read your post and just wanted to say thanks for writing that! I know my dad will appreciate it a lot if he ever reads it. It's true he cares a lot about you guys, and all of us older ones who come every week do too. I know that GDPT is good for you & will help you prepare for challenges in life. It makes me happy to know that you understand that (:
Chaumander
Chaumander

Back to top Go down

Post  NgVt Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 am

BenDoxMe wrote:ummmm ok... i won't say no more me & my friend did that as a joke
For a sleepover but we failed Sad and now ppl think something else so don't worry!

haha what do they think..

NgVt

Back to top Go down

Post  No. 2 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 am

Ben, you should always be merciful. Unfortunately some people don't see the good the temple brings.

It creates a positive environment with good role models for kids, and all the people involved.

I personally love it because I want to give what you kids what the older people before us gave me, the best friends in the whole world, who have been with me through the years and I will never forget.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 am

NgVt wrote:
BenDoxMe wrote:ummmm ok... i won't say no more me & my friend did that as a joke

haha what do they think..
WEll now they tease me about it calling me a Girl Dresser & Etc
Which i don't mind about...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 am

Chaumander wrote:Ben I read your post and just wanted to say thanks for writing that! I know my dad will appreciate it a lot if he ever reads it. It's true he cares a lot about you guys, and all of us older ones who come every week do too. I know that GDPT is good for you & will help you prepare for challenges in life. It makes me happy to know that you understand that (:
NO problem Smile I'm just gald to kick senses into peooples heads!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 am

No. 2 wrote:Ben, you should always be merciful. Unfortunately some people don't see the good the temple brings.

It creates a positive environment with good role models for kids, and all the people involved.

I personally love it because I want to give what you kids what the older people before us gave me, the best friends in the whole world, who have been with me through the years and I will never forget.
I am Merciful well sometimes...
I'm trying to improve that like i said They want to waste there time go ahead i don't intend to waste my time
Just doing nothing on Sunday
I'm a busy person meaning i don't like doing nothing unless i'm relaxing...
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next