GDPT Vanh Hanh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

+2
Animosity
BurpleSmile.dtd
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

Post  No. 2 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:28 am

Some people see volunteering as a chore or something they don't really have to do, but the truth is, you should be dedicated if you decide to do it. I wanted to do this, seeing what it gave me, I want to give that to you.

Sometimes people just don't realize what they have, and don't realize they can pass it on. Though there ARE lazy people who just don't give back cause they don't wanna, I like to believe most people don't because they simply don't know how lucky they are, and just need to realize it. Then they would volunteer.

I don't know why my dad does it, but I know why I do it.
No. 2
No. 2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we still in contact with the other GDPT members?

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 am

Wow that was beautiful Duy! lolz your just as a deep thinker as i am well sometimes!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Post  SympathyRose Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:05 am

BenDoxMe wrote:your Joking i mean at least one person?????
Oh well i don't blame you guys anyways people change , and all the sudden they feel like they're wasting there time
Going to the Temply Rubbish!
I mean what are they going to do on sundays huh play video games , soon after that they'll become crazy like those kids on TV Killing people or some what doing some thing Jacked up.
What ever i can care less they want to waste time god gave them let it be
But i won't waste a minute.
I won't feel so pity for them when they grow up jacking up there life or not knowing what to do when a situation occurs.
Or Joining some other Religion just because they're wife or friends tell them too.
For JC IT's only one day i mean it's not that torturing peoples.
Peoples that parents are busy , and not able to take them there i can understand Or your busy w/ family or you have work.
But people who think they can skip , and make up a phoney excuse like i didn't want to go
BULL SHIT! Ok i've had it i feel really sorry for your dad Duy or Minh Chau He's trying his all best , and people don't apperciate that i've had it with those people!
& when that happens i'll won't show any sign of pity.
For someone wasting there time instead of going somewhere else or watching movies.
Duy's Dad is the one that sacerfice his Sundays trying to teach us lessons that can help us in lifes.
FYI : People like him don't have to come they can do something else like go shopping , and stuff!
But some people think it's boring , and not worth it they'll soon see. Like if you don't pay attention in class for the lesson
When you get the homework BAM! It's not a good example but it shows that everything has it's meaning or has a lesson.
I'm really disguisted , and this makes me angry writing this or telling others. They should know better than that.
Note : In some states i doubt they're nice like Duy's / Minh Chau's Dad wasting his time on SUndays or in summer taking some of us to California for important lessons. You don't find people like those alot so i recommand you apperciate his deeds!

- For those who come frequently thank you guys , and please keep coming!
Bien I never actually never thought you could think like this thank god or buddha finally.
SympathyRose
SympathyRose

Back to top Go down

Post  BurpleSmile.dtd Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 am

That's so mean Catherine or do you prefer Giang?
Anyways I think like that sometimes don't underestimate me we have the same blood!
BurpleSmile.dtd
BurpleSmile.dtd

http://www.myspace.com/greenappledies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2